November 2019 Meeting
When: Friday, November 15th 9:00AM to 12:00PM
Where: Neiman Marcus
5950 Colwell Blvd. Irving, TX 75039
- Technology and integration: What new tools, solutions, and integrations are you looking at for your program?
- 2019 Retrospective: What initiatives did you prioritize in 2019 and how did it go? What worked and what didn’t?
- 2020 Planning: What initiatives are you prioritizing for your program for 2020 and what steps are you taking to roll them out?
- Savings/Process improvement opportunities: What are people doing in a low unemployment market to continue to build cost efficiencies?
- Team and services development: What roles are the most important for the success of your team? Other than executive stake holders, what are some other key champions of your program to target? What are your strategies for ongoing team and services development for your program?
- Impact of California Bill AB5
- Best Practices Discussion: We will discuss any open issues the group would like to cover with their peers