October 2020 Virtual Meeting
When: Wednesday, October 7th 3:00PM CST
Where: Conference Call: RSVP Required
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives:
- What strategies are you focused on?
- Diversity of the Candidate: Is anyone tracking this? How? What are the risks?
- What Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) tool are you using and what is your experience? Is it linked to your VMS in any way?
- Continued discussion from the last meeting around exposure to Covid-19 and liability at the company level
- Thoughts on number of contracting resources needed to sustain a VMS system
- What is the difference between Human Cloud, direct sourcing and online staffing? Who is using each? How are you approaching it?
- Does anyone have an intern program as a component of their contingent labor program (MSP managed)? If so, would you mind sharing any insight as to how that is set up?
- Decision Tree: Is anyone using a decision tree in their tool and is it helping to drive the right behaviors?
- Other topics as defined by the members
RSVP Required: Cynthia Moore (Cynthia.Moore@allstate.com) or Karen Wilson (firstname.lastname@example.org)