About VMS Professionals
VMS Professionals is a national association comprised of end user companies networking to discuss best practices in the acquisition and management of contingent labor. Our Mission is to network and educate with the highest professional integrity for the purpose of growing VMS Best Practices and contributing to the industry as a whole.
Why You Should be a VMS Professional
Make a Contribution to the Industry
For those professionals who wish to shape, guide- and even lead - our growing industry, VMS Professionals offers just that opportunity.
Improve & Expand Best Practices
For those VMS executives who wish to improve the way their companies plan and oversee the management of their contract workforce and increase the acquisition of highly qualified temporary personnel, VMS Professionals offers just that opportunity.
Ensure Personal Growth & Development
For those VMS executives who wish to add to their knowledge, skills and experience through education and networking, VMS Professionals offers just that opportunity.
Benefits of VMS Professionals Membership
- In-person and on-line networking with other VMS executives
- Regularly scheduled local and regional meetings for "best practices" discussions
- Educational experiences through internal SMEs and guest speakers
- Personal and corporate development at annual National Conference
- Opportunities to find solutions and overcome challenges through peer interaction